Wednesday, July 27, 2011

First Sale! (Knoxville, TN)


I’m so excited!  I got my first order yesterday!  I sold a Witch Mug Rug!  I mailed it today.  I am officially open!  Yea! 

Of course, this order took place while we were on the road for over 7 hours yesterday.  And…I forgot to put that in my last blog or on Facebook.  We got to see a little of the Allegany Mountains from the highway.  I’m hoping to see the Smokey Mountain National Park before we leave the area.   We are now in Heiskell, TN just north of Knoxville.  We plan to spend the week here.

Near the Tennessee/Virginia border
I have joined Twitter, Pinterest, and I have opened a QuiltinCats Fan Page on Facebook.  My head is spinning with all the information out there. Oh, you can become a Fan of QuiltinCats Facebook Page by clicking on the link in the left column then click “Like”.  I have been brainstorming with my daughter Misty and she has some wonderful ideas. So, you will be seeing some changes in the future.  She has been a great help in getting me started and her support has been very encouraging.

I don’t have any new photos of my projects so I will leave you with some of my 365 Project photos.

On the lake
Stay cool and happy quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you.

"Friendship is a blessing, It's the best you have to share, The talents and the wisdom, The capacity to care." ~ Emily Matthews

Popular Posts