Monday, May 21, 2012

Still Blog Hopping (Spokane, WA)

I'm going to be honest and tell you that I haven't written a thing for today's post.  I have been spending the last two days blog hopping.  As of this morning, the Blogger's Quilt Festival has over 500 entries and I have barely scratched the surface!  So many gorgeous quilts, wonderful stories, and so little time!  I think I will be spending the next couple of months visiting the different sites.  I have been getting a lot of inspiring ideas!  Sigh!  So many creative ideas, I really need to take notes.

I did spend some time outside before the rain came.  Our first week was filled with sunshine and all the cats were begging to go outdoors.  Of course, I had to take pictures...which the cats were not happy about...
Stop playing with the camera!
Pay no attention to the cat...er..Wizard! behind the curtain!
Now that it is raining, I should get back to my quilting and get off this computer.  Well, maybe after I visit a couple of more quilting blogs....
Lilacs are blooming
Happy Quilting!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, holy smokes! That's a lot of quilts...so glad you wrote about this...I scrounged around and found something to enter, what a fun way check out the amazing quilters out there! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the kitties are so cute!!! happy quilting! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, and we are supposed to pick a favorite??? Now that will probably take a week just to look quickly at each one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cats! Our cat would always get real shy and hide her face whenever we brought out the camera.

    Those flower photos are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I started using my 300mm lens to take sneaky pictures of our cats. It is the only way to get them facing the camera!

      Delete
  5. Beautiful cat photos. We had cats for many years, but now have only an old dog who thinks he's people.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you.

"Friendship is a blessing, It's the best you have to share, The talents and the wisdom, The capacity to care." ~ Emily Matthews

Popular Posts