Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Not So Wordless Wednesday (Spokane, WA)

There's not a lot of photo ops in the RV park, so I decided to take more photos of Dandelions using my fish-eye lens to give the view a different perspective.  I also decided to multi-task by walking Hitch while taking photos.  At first, Hitch was not too happy that I wanted to spend time in the field while he wanted to go climb a tree.

Then he got a little curious...
Whatcha doin'?
Then he decided he needed a closer look....
Hey!  That's a funny looking cat!
Can he get any closer??
Hmm...it doesn't smell like a cat.
After this one, I had to clean the lens... 

On The Cutting Board
I finished the border on my Art Nouveau wall hanging.  I love the way the border frames the flowers.

Now it is time to do some hand-quilting!

Happy Quilting!

10 comments:

  1. Cute photos, love curious kitties. And your wall hanging is beautiful. I love the colors.

    Hillery stopping by from Etsy Blog Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job with the fish eye! He still looks like a pretty happy camper out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee what a fun way to take pictures. I love that too, and even better that you got your cat curious in the pictures. Your hand quilt is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ana! I'm so glad you enjoyed the photos.

      Delete
  4. OMG I love that last close up! Super funny!!!
    And the border looks great on the wall hanging. Beautiful!
    ~Kim
    from Blogging Buddies
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the chuckle from the kitty photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I quilt AND have 3 cats so it "seamed" like a natural leap! Very sweet, enjoyed your blog. ~jae

    http://sistersartisans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great pictures! I especially love the last one. Too funny! The quilt is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, wet kitty nose on the lens, LOL. That cat is such a cutie!
    Lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a neat perspective! Your kitteh is so cool. ^.^

    -:¦:- Featured Photo: Baby Marmoset -:¦:-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you.

"Friendship is a blessing, It's the best you have to share, The talents and the wisdom, The capacity to care." ~ Emily Matthews

Popular Posts