Thursday, December 22, 2011

Featured Christmas Treasury (Patagonia, AZ)

This Treasury was made by Dess from The BesssCorner.  My Reindeer has sold, but you can stop by to see what is available in my shop.




Thank you Dess for including my Reindeer.  Stop by Dess's shop . She has some cool items!

Quilted Love Snowmen Pot Holder OOAK  Quilted Love Christmas Tree Pot Holder OOAK
Crochet White Baby Hat With Flowers




I'm going to leave you with a cute LOL Holiday Kitty, and a classic tune White Christmas by The Drifters....Enjoy!
Funny Pictures - It's Santa Cat
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!




Looking for Google+ followers?  Click on Bee Friendly button and add your Google+ page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you.

"Friendship is a blessing, It's the best you have to share, The talents and the wisdom, The capacity to care." ~ Emily Matthews

Popular Posts