Friday, September 16, 2011

Quilting Day!

I see pins every where!
I spent last night pinning my two tops and watching last season's Castle.  TNT did a marathon, so I'm all caught up now and ready to start the new season on Monday.  I'm sort of glad I did not see Castle when it ended with its cliffhanger and what a cliffhanger it is!  Whew!
Fields of pins!
Okay, I'm off my subject.  It's raining today and I'm glad.  I can spend all day indoors working on my quilt tops and I won't feel guilty about it.

Ready to quilt
Kitties will just have to wait for another day to go outside for a walk.  I wonder if I can get my kitties to do this.  I can give them snack pay fur labor.  ooo!  did I hear a hiss and a yawn?


Time to quilt! Quilt! QUILT!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! The kitty video is too cute. But since you are a cat owner you must know by now that you can't make a cat do what they don't want to do! While you are "instructing" them, they will just look at you like you are totally boring them.

    I like rainy days too for that same reason. I even find myself hopping into my sweats and curing up to watch a movie, guilt free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sher, Yes, you are right. I must come to terms with the sad truth - I do bore them. I am here to entertain and feed them. I better get my act together or they will adopt another servant!

    Me too! Rainy day's are cozy days with sweats, movies, and....cuddling kitties. All is forgiven.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you.

"Friendship is a blessing, It's the best you have to share, The talents and the wisdom, The capacity to care." ~ Emily Matthews

Popular Posts