Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to Kokopeli (Branson, MO)

I finished the first Kokopeli.  This one is the smaller of the two.  I like the faded black material.  Kokopeli looks more like a shadow on the quilt and doesn't take a way from the quilt design.

one done

Close up


Freezer paper & marking with a white pencil

The second Kokopeli is a lot bigger so I will have to tack it down real good so it doesn't slide around.  The border will be made with the same material.  He will look like he is coming out of the bottom corner border.

Tacked down.  Now sewing.
I'm going to keep this one short today.  I really want to get back to my sewing.  Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you.

"Friendship is a blessing, It's the best you have to share, The talents and the wisdom, The capacity to care." ~ Emily Matthews

Popular Posts