Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A Whale of a Quilt Show

We drove around Grays Harbor to Ocean Shores so I could go to a quilt show and visit their quilt shop. The quilt show may have been small, but it had some beautiful handwork on display. I thoroughly enjoyed the quilts, listening to quilt talk, and checking out the vendors’ booths. I took lots of pictures for my quilting friends. You can see them in Whale of a Quilt Show in Webshots. Of course, I had to stop by the Cranberry Fabric store since I was in the area, right? Very nice! It is packed full of bolts of fabric. The help was very nice considering she was very busy and by herself.

Here are a couple of pictures of my quilt that I have been working on. The Koi have been appliquéd using the turn-under-as-you-go technique. I am adding water lilies now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you.

"Friendship is a blessing, It's the best you have to share, The talents and the wisdom, The capacity to care." ~ Emily Matthews

Popular Posts