Sunday, October 11, 2009

Quilts From My Past

Misty’s "Grandmother’s Flower Garden"

Pepper loved to sit on the hoop while I did my quilting.

Cathedral Windows - good traveling project









Double Wedding Ring for Misty. Six years and two countries later, I finally finished her wedding present.


First granddaughter - Bry’s "Peek-a-Boo" baby quilt
Pattern from QuiltMaker








I took a picture of Squirrel while he was watching a bird in our backyard. I blew it up and made a pattern out the picture. The hummingbirds and trumpets came from Carol Armstrong's books.




Squirrel thinks he knows that cat.


Finished wall quilt "My Garden Visitors"

Bry’s "Appalachian Trail " Cat approved for comfort!










This quilt was made for a friend of mine. She did not think she would ever have a child. I wanted to give her a special gift for her precious gift. This pattern came from P.S. I love you.






Second granddaughter - Vi’s baby quilt "How does your garden grow" Sunflower pattern from Carol Armstrong and Sunbonnet Sue is from P.S. I love you.


Max approves of the butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you.

"Friendship is a blessing, It's the best you have to share, The talents and the wisdom, The capacity to care." ~ Emily Matthews

Popular Posts