Monday, September 23, 2013

Happy Campers Once Again (Seaside, OR)

Travel day!  Not a very long one, though.  We are moving just north of here...about 30 minutes from Seaside to Ft Stevens State Park.  Of course, now we have our new shower door and no longer need to go there.  Oh well, five more days in a state park will be extra nice with all the pathways to walk and beaches to see.
The shower door looks great, doesn't it?  Dan did a good job installing it despite the cryptic instructions.

I got out on a sunny day during the week and took some photos of the Dahlias around the campground.
 We walk by these almost every day.  I had to have these for my albums.
  I just loved the colors in them.  So deep and vibrant.
I love the folding petals in this bud.  They look like folded prairie points made by a quilter from the backside.  I did those once......

 On The Cutting Board
I have been working on some UFOs for donating.  No photos just yet.

I have also started on the new set of Happy Camper Mug Rugs.  I'm trying some different stitches and embellishments.
This is just a peek of what I have done so far.
Well, I need to get packing.  I have a lot of stuff spread out every where.  Amazing the messes I can make in such a short time....
Happy Quilting!

4 comments:

  1. I guess you are a happy camper with the shower door all in place. The flowers are beautiful ... enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Sandy! Woohoo for the new shower door, it looks great! I love those dahlias, and I'm really drawn to the pink and orange combination. Thank you for sharing, enjoy your walks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad your shower door is fixed. What beautiful dahlias! The mug rugs are looking very pretty. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you.

"Friendship is a blessing, It's the best you have to share, The talents and the wisdom, The capacity to care." ~ Emily Matthews

Popular Posts