On The Cutting Board
I finished the Bunny wall hanging. I decided to do an echo quilt stitch. This seemed to have straightened out the little ripples. The kit included the green polka dot fabric for the binding, but I think my golden brown works better.
I made the sleeve a little too long and I almost sewed the end into the binding. I'll have to be more careful with measuring and make it a little looser. I'll probably use an old wire clothes hanger so it doesn't bulk up when it is hanging.
Added a little rouge to the bunnies' cheeks and it was done! All right! One project done and two dozen UFOs to go...whew!
I found the appliqué pattern of Sunbonnet Baby (female) in an old library book. I wanted a boy to match Sunbonnet Baby, so I designed this little guy below. I just love their little bellies!
Speaking of unfinished projects, I found two more UFOs in the bin while digging through my stash. Uh oh! I forgot I had these. I really hate forgetting about my projects.
Well, I think I might combined these two into one scrappy quilt.
Here's a few more photos from around the area....Enjoy!
|New and fresh looking helicopter seeds|
|It's all about location|