Tuesday, October 26, 2010

1 Block Done! 5 Month to Go!




ONE BLOCK Done! Only 7 more to go……and 23 more sashings. But I am quilting. Thanks to my BFF – Bec’s encouraging words of “Get ‘er done!” I needed that! Only 5 months left. Rut-Ro!


I did a simple quilt design on this block by echoing triangles. Speaking of triangles…..Have you heard of Pie-on-a-Stick? Well, here in Key West, they serve Chocolate covered Key Lime Pie-on-a-stick. Ooooh! So Good! Soooooo Rich! I drank a lot of water afterwards, but it was worth every bite. YUM!



I can't think of a better way to keep my strength up.  :0)

2 comments:

  1. I'm still laughing about the "ruh roh!" : D

    Beautiful quilting!!!!
    ~ Ronda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ronda! Yea, Astro is my favorite dog. I miss the old cartoons. Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you.

"Friendship is a blessing, It's the best you have to share, The talents and the wisdom, The capacity to care." ~ Emily Matthews

Popular Posts