Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Key West Murder Mystery

Ghost Shadow (The Bone Island Trilogy) by Heather GrahamI just finished listening to a murder mystery located in Key West.  "Ghost Shadow" is by Heather GrahamIt started out a little strange with the main character being able to see ghosts and she has a ghostly companion named Bartholomew.  I thought I would mention this one because of all the Key West history Heather mentions in the story.  Because of her adding in interesting little facts and history, I can’t wait to get to Key West and start exploring the area.  Oh, and to do some kayaking in the beautiful blue waters.

Here are some websites I have found interesting thanks to Heather's story:
Mallory Square,
Captain Tony's Saloon,
Sloppy Joe's,
Robert the Doll

Of course, I will also have to visit the following places as well:
Margaritaville (and with some luck - maybe Jimmy Buffett)
Hemingway's home and cats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you.

"Friendship is a blessing, It's the best you have to share, The talents and the wisdom, The capacity to care." ~ Emily Matthews

Popular Posts