Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy New Year!

Gosh, we are half way through January already. I have been hand-quilting on my hoop. I am almost done with the blue chain quilt. Soon I will need to get to busy on making some binding for this king sized quilt. I will be so happy when it is done!As predicted, we are getting a lot of rain. At least, the weather has been warm. We have been in the high 40s. I am staying indoors trying to get as much done as possible before April. I am ready to get back on the road and see more of our country. In the meantime, I have been adding to 'My Google Map' all the quilting information I can find - shops, shows, and museums.

Oh, and I made another Patch Abilities mini-wall quilt for winter. I love the tall hat! So cute!





I have also been working on some appliqué for the tops I sewed together during the summer. I am adding some flowers and hearts to this crazy eight pattern.


The cats have the best idea for taking care of a lazy afternoon - a cat nap!








Or two!

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you.

"Friendship is a blessing, It's the best you have to share, The talents and the wisdom, The capacity to care." ~ Emily Matthews

Popular Posts